CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

♥ V-Day

140211



I guess everyone pown tau this date kan ??
its V-Day !
but, as usual.. I don't celebrate it.. :)

last year ada BF. but, ktaorg jauh.
at least I manage to give him some surprise before I went back to Penang. ape yg NANA bagi tue, biar larh rahsia.. ;)
xnak ungkit da..
I'm just hoping he still keep it and remember what have we been through sepanjang pjalanan hubungan ktaorg tue.

orite !

BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC !  :D

arinie ada midterm paper for subject BUSINESS COMMUNICATION II ..
alhamdulillah... I manage to answer all the questions.
right or wrong, tue belakang kira ! hahahaha.. :D

then, afternoon ada class ENGLISH !
2pm-4pm..
masuk² je class, diaorg bgtaw ada TEST !!!
nasib baek x susah sgt.. i manage to answer it in 30min !
hahaha..
have to write a letter based on the poem given !

settle je test tue, the teacher asked us to wrote a 'Haiku'.

'Haiku' is a formed of Japanese poetry. it only have 3 phrases of 5,7 and 5 moras respectively.

teacher asked us to write bout LOVE !!
she said because today is the V-Day, so that's why she want us to write bout love.
owh GOD !! what should i write ??

and you guys know what ???
my MMB the one who appears on my mind at that time !!
and i manage to wrote one 'Haiku' !! :)
the picture below is the card that i've wrote. i don't have enough time to decorate it. i've to passed it up !



it sound like this :

"I love My Mr Botak
I wish he would be here now
because I miss him...."


and the teacher read it and said it sounds so sweet. :)
sweet ke ?? 
u tell me !

although we're in the middle of fight, but i still manage to write something like this.. :(
i hate when we're fighting... 
REALLY HATE IT !!

i donno whether u still wondering or not why am i acting so cold towards u since yesterday.
i know u won't think bout it. coz slama nie pown AWAK mmg xnak pikir pown ape salah AWAK sampai SAYA jadi mcmnie.. xpe larh AWAK da kalo tue yang AWAK pilih.

AWAK lebih selesa BERDIAM DIRI dr nak settlekan masalah kita kan?

kali nie, NANA xtaw larh sampai bler kita nak mcmnie..
haihh... NANA tunggu je. ok?

AWAK pown da x tanye kan nape NANA mcmnie..
so, NANA pown DIAM je larh..

YOU CAN ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN RIGHT ???

NANA tau MMB nak sangat tgk NANA pakai baju yg DIA hadiahkan tue tuk NANA.
NANA x pakai sbb NANA saket hati sgt.

I'm sorry !

nie pic NANA pakai that shirt !




for your info, he bought the SAME shirt too ~ :)
i think i can called it as COUPLE SHIRT !
although kitaorg x couple, x declare pape pown.
hahahaha... :D

thanks for the shirt ! it really fit me ! :)
thank you so much !
one day i'll wear it infront of you.
i PROMISE you !
and please take care everything that i've gave you too. :)


p/s : sekarang kita da jauh AGAIN.
i've start missing u eventhough i'm so mad at you !



-diyanazuhaili-

0 comments: