CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

thank you dear(S) !

thanks to someone yang sanggup bring me here n there n tried so hard to make me comfort, happy n be myself !
thanks dear!! :)

n thanks to the other person yg make me happy too. :)
DIA yang bring back my appetite to eat! owh yaa..
thankz to FAMILY DIA jugak!!

mmg TERBAEK gler r weekend tue.. even ada sekali je yg nanges. tp, the rest, THE BEST !!
really² thank GOD that i FOUND u guys!
u guys really make my days! u guys really make me smile all day long taw...

but, please do remember that...
DON'T PUT TOO HIGH HOPE ON ME.
i already explain everything aite?

but, seriously u guys mmg THE BEST larh ! :)
thanks sgt sbb jaga NANA gler² nye! da mcm bdak kechik aje NANA nie taw! haha..
tp, son0k! FUN gler!

ur FAMILY are too good to me~
thank you sangatttt~
really appreciate it!
ur best fren pown sgt baek n bleyh ngam ngan my attitude! :)

teringin sangat nak ulang the weekend all over back again!! =D
bleyh x my dear(S) ??

DIA bwk NANA g mkn kat too many place. sampai skrang NANA jd kuat mkn balik! pukul 1am pown bleyh dok cari mkn agi. cian LYN kena teman NANA g mkn mlm²! hahaha..
SOWRIE ye yunk !! hehehe.. ;)

p/s : i miss u guys !!!!

-diyanazuhaili-

0 comments: